Analog photopolymer plates "Simonazzi Plate"
The plates Photopolymer "Simonazzi-plate" develop with the use of only water without any chemical additive. They ensure excellent image reproduction and ink transfer and allow long runs. Also they are easy to handle and to treat and have a long shelf life.
- Sensitivity range: 250-430 microns
- Shoulder angle: 60 ° -70 °
- Capacity of image resolution: 60 lines / cm (3 %)
- Mark isolated: minimum diameter 200 micron
- Linea isolated: minimum 40 micron print larghezza
- Duration: more than one million copy
- Hardness (Shore D): type BF 25 °-30 ° type DF 55 °-60 ° type DS 70 °-80 ° type MF 67 °-70 ° type MS 75 ° -80° type MXII 85 °
- Sensitivity spectrum: 250-430 microns
- Letterpress: Type DS (steel base) - MS (steel base) - MF (base films)
- Continuous printing: Type MF (base films) - MS (base steel)
- Printing of adhesive tapes: Type BF (base films)
- Print labels: type DF (base films)
- Print dry-offset: type DS (base steel)
- Flanatura: MXII type (steel base)
- A0 = mm. 841 x 118
- A1 = mm. 594 x 841' A2 = mm. 420 x 594
- Other sizes available on request.